Thank you for your interest in joining us for a Vision Tour.
The trip is designed for pastors and ministry leaders that are looking for a meaningful, international mission partnership with The Iceland Project.
*If interested please complete the interest form to receive specific
dates and details as they become available.
FAQ about Iceland Vision Tour:
Who is leading the tour?
The tour will be led by Clint Clifton (https://www.facebook.com/clint.j.clifton),
Gunnar Gunnarsson (https://www.facebook.com/gunni01)
and Logan Douglas (www.facebook.com/logan.douglas.391).
Why should I Go?
There are a lot of reasons you should go on this tour, but here are a 5:
1) To learn how to get your church involved in meaningful gospel work in Iceland
2) Clint, Gunnar and Logan are unusually fun to hang out with
3) Iceland is BEAUTIFUL
4) No translators are needed
5) The flight is only 6 hours from the east coast.
Do Icelanders Speak English?
Yes, 95% of them
Will it be cold?
Not as cold as you might think. The climate is similar to the Northeast US.
How will we get around?
Rental Vehicles – (They drive on the same side of the road as us!)
Where are we staying?
What will we do?
1) We’ll get to know Gunnar Gunnarsson, Pastor of Loftstofan, and Logan Douglas, future church planter of Redeemer City Church.
2) We'll go to a church service at one of the churches we’ve planted:
Loftstofan or Redeemer City of Reykjavík.
3) We’ll eat great food.
4) We’ll hear about upcoming church plants and future church planting strategies.
5) We’ll see the countryside.
6) We’ll meet and fellowship with some Icelandic believers.
Complete the Form
The link below will take you to a spreadsheet containing the information we will need from you for the Vision Tour. Please click the link and fill out the information completely.
For more information please email email@example.com