Thank you for your interest in joining us for a Vision Tour.
The trip is designed for pastors and ministry leaders that are looking for a meaningful, international mission partnership with The Iceland Project.
No young Icelanders believe that God created the Earth, according to a recent survey. - The Independent
FAQ about Iceland Vision Tour:
Who is leading the tour?
The tour will be led by Clint Clifton (https://www.facebook.com/clint.j.clifton),
Gunnar Gunnarsson (https://www.facebook.com/gunni01)
and Logan Douglas (www.facebook.com/logan.douglas.391).
Why should I Go?
There are a lot of reasons you should go on this tour, but here are a 5:
1) To learn how to get your church involved in meaningful gospel work in Iceland
2) Clint, Gunnar and Logan are unusually fun to hang out with
3) Iceland is BEAUTIFUL
4) No translators are needed
5) The flight is only 6 hours from the east coast.
Do Icelanders Speak English?
Yes, 95% of them
Will it be cold?
Not as cold as you might think. The climate is similar to the Northeast US.
How will we get around?
Rental Vehicles – (They drive on the same side of the road as us!)
Where are we staying?
What will we do?
1) We’ll get to know Gunnar Gunnarsson, Pastor of Loftstofan, and Logan Douglas, future church planter of Redeemer City Church.
2) We'll go to a church service at the church we’ve planted “Loftstofan” https://www.facebook.com/Loftstofan/?pnref=about.overview
3) We’ll eat great food.
4) We’ll hear about upcoming church plants and future church planting strategies.
5) We’ll see the countryside.
6) We’ll meet and fellowship with some Icelandic believers.
STEP 1 - Sign Up
The link below will take you to a spreadsheet containing the information we will need from you for the Vision Tour. Please click the link and fill out the information completely.
STEP 2 - Pay
Payment for this trip is all-inclusive. This includes your flight to and from Iceland with the rest of the group, all meals, travel in Iceland, and housing. We will leave from either IAD or BWI and have a brief orientation and lunch before the flight, so everyone is asked to arrive by noon on the day of departure. Your payment does not, however, include your travel costs between your residence and IAD/BWI, which includes gas, flights, and parking charges.
Round Trip Flight from IAD/BWI, Food, Lodging & Transportation for the entire trip.
*Each trip can vary in the size of the group, duration and schedule, which can reduce or increase the cost. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Check to: (IP Vision Trip in the memo line)
The Iceland Project
C/O Pillar Church
P.O. Box 622
Dumfries VA 22026