An In Person Vision Tour is officially scheduled for
FAQ about Iceland Vision Tour:
Who is leading the tour?
The tour will be led by Colby Garman, Gunnar Gunnarsson and Logan Douglas
Why should I Go?
There are a lot of reasons you should go on this tour, but here are 5:
1) To learn how to get your church involved in meaningful gospel work in Iceland
2) Colby, Gunnar and Logan are unusually fun to hang out with
3) Iceland is BEAUTIFUL
4) No translators are needed
5) The flight is only 6 hours from the east coast.
Do Icelanders Speak English?
Yes, 95% of them
Will it be cold?
Not as cold as you might think. The temperatures are usually in the 40's to 50's Fahrenheit.
How will we get around?
Rental Vehicles – (They drive on the same side of the road as us!)
Where are we staying?
What will we do?
1) We’ll get to meet and spend some time with Gunnar Gunnarsson, Pastor of Loftstofan, and Logan Douglas, Pastor of Redeemer City Church.
2)We’ll hear about upcoming church plants and future church planting strategies.
3)We'll go to a church service at one of the churches we’ve planted:
Loftstofan or Redeemer City of Reykjavík.
4) We’ll meet and fellowship with some believers in Iceland.
5) We’ll eat great food.
For more information please email email@example.com